Audiobook Builder 2.2.7 – Import Audiobook CDs or other audio to iPod
Audiobook Builder makes it easy to turn your audio CDs, MP3s, M4As, and other audio files into audiobooks for your iPhone, iPod or iPad. Join audio, create enhanced chapter stops, adjust quality settings and let Audiobook Builder handle the rest. When it finishes you get one or a few audiobook tracks in iTunes instead of hundreds or even thousands of music tracks!
- Audio file joining: Already ripped your CDs? There’s no need to suffer through it again.
- Enhanced chapter stops: Custom artwork you specify will appear in iTunes and on iPods with a color display.
- Adjustable quality settings: Start with the included presets, but feel free to customize each project’s audio settings to suit your personal taste.
- iTunes integration: Drag and drop straight from iTunes to your Audiobook Builder projects. Audiobook Builder can also send its output directly to a special playlist in iTunes.
- Quite a memory: Each Audiobook Builder project’s audio data is contained in the project document file, so you are free to start a project now, take a break and return to finish your project later. You can even move projects between Macs, if necessary.
- Ready for macOS 14 Sonoma. Still works great on OS X 10.11 El Capitan and later.
- Includes the usual minor user interface fixes and adjustments.
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.11 or later
Using VPN will prevent your ISP from tracking your activity especially when downloading torrents, so it is highly recommended to use VPN service to hide your identity & avoid DMCA notices!! GET VPN SUBSCRIPTION NOW
If you are using Adblocker!! Please support this website by adding us to your whitelist. Ads are what helps us bring you premium content! Or read this to know how you can support us. Thank you!
Size – 23.2MB