Audio Hijack 4.2.3 – Record and enhance audio from any application
Audio Hijack drastically changes the way you use audio on your computer, giving you the freedom to listen to audio when you want and how you want. Record and enhance any audio with Audio Hijack – it’s the cornerstone of your digital audio experience.
Audio Hijack will allow you to record any application’s audio, from Internet streams to DVD audio and everywhere in between. If your machine can play it, Audio Hijack can record it. And that’s not all – Audio Hijack will also enhance any audio, unsing industry-standard VST and AudioUnit audio effects to make your music sound incredible. Record. Enhance. Enjoy!
- Initial Support for MacOS 14 (Sonoma) – Audio Hijack now has initial compatibility with the forthcoming MacOS 14 (Sonoma), with no known issues.
- Improvements in ACE 11.9.4 – The Audio Capture Engine (ACE) has been updated to 11.9.4, with compatibility for MacOS 14 (Sonoma), correct capture of audio from Xcode Playgrounds, and many smaller improvements for even more reliable audio capture.
- Nextiva VoIP Capture Support – The Nextiva desktop app is now supported as a VoIP audio source, making it easy to record both halves of a conversation.
- New “Permissions” Window – The “Audio Hijack” menu now includes a new “Permissions” window, to easily enable the “Microphone Access” permissions. These permissions are required for Audio Hijack to capture audio from microphones and other input devices you specify.
- An unexpected bug where “Parametric EQ” could incorrectly apply its effect to audio in a parallel chain has been fixed.
- The interface for “Parametric EQ” now updates correctly when selecting a preset with a different number of bands.
- Audio Unit plugins built with the iPlug2 SDK, including Neural Amp Modeller, should now have correct mouse responsiveness.
- Plugins that require a non-null value for the “name” key in their restored preferences should now work as expected.
- Tag fields in the Inspector window now correctly update when switching between recordings after a recent edit.
- Minor adjustments have been made to global shortcuts in the “Settings” window, to provide better tooltips and a correct cancel (X) button.
- A rare VoiceOver issue with the “Template Chooser” has been fixed, to avoid an exception being raised when tabbing through the window.
- MacOS 11 or higher is now required. – Audio Hijack now requires MacOS 11 (Big Sur) or higher.
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- macOS 11.0 or later
Using VPN will prevent your ISP from tracking your activity especially when downloading torrents, so it is highly recommended to use VPN service to hide your identity & avoid DMCA notices!! GET VPN SUBSCRIPTION NOW
If you are using Adblocker!! Please support this website by adding us to your whitelist. Ads are what helps us bring you premium content! Or read this to know how you can support us. Thank you!
Size – 36.9MB