ATOM RPG 1.11 – A post-apocalyptic indie game
ATOM RPG is a post-apocalyptic indie game, inspired by classic CRPGs: Fallout, Wasteland, System Shock, Deus Ex, Baldur’s Gate and many others.
In 1986 both the Soviet Union and the Western Bloc were destroyed in mutual nuclear bombings. You are one of the survivors of the nuclear Holocaust. Your mission – to explore the wild and wondrous world of the Soviet Wasteland. To earn your place under the sun. And to investigate a shadowy conspiracy, aimed at destroying all that is left of life on Earth.
- A powerful character creation tool, aimed at making the wasteland hero you want to portray!
- A balanced roleplaying system inspired by GURPS. Each stat combination provides a unique gaming experience, unique dialogues, and new ways to solve some of the quests!
- Dozens of skills, from lockpicking to gambling!
- Many hours of gameplay on all sorts of locations. Meet the other survivors in a brave new settlement, built from the dust of the old world. Venture into the wilds, where mutated creatures and savage bandits lurk. Work out the secrets of an old military bunker. Or simply lose yourself, fishing at a scenic pond…
- Turn-based combat, inspired by Fallout 1 and 2.
- Random encounters with the dwellers of the Soviet Wasteland – both friendly and dangerous. Sometimes all at the same time…
- Many deep, multiple-choice dialogues that feel like real conversations with the unique NPCs of the game.
- Nonlinear gameplay! Dozens of quests, each with many alternative solutions. Play the game like You want to!
Minimum System Requirements:
- Processor: Intel Core i5 2.4 GHz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA or Radeon with 512 MB VRAM
- Controller controls improved and associated controller bugs fixed;
- Changed bridge behavior in the Mountain Pass of Woes;
- Dunya’s quest bug fixed;
- Error in Dan’s dialogue fixed;
- Companions no longer equip whole stacks of items;
- Caravan rescue signal quest fixed;
- Getting stuck in Peregon doors fixed;
- Fixed a rare issue where Katya and Kovalev dialogue didn’t happen;
- Érror with Drunken Lair inhabitants attacking Player if Factory gang was killed off by him;
- Various bugs with floating or disappearing items fixed;
- Typos fixed, most problematic dialogues improved stylistically;
- Smoking animation fixed;
- New option “Display Player location” added to menu.
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- macOS 10.12 or later
Size – 3.91GB