App Tamer 2.8.2 – CPU manager for your app collection
App Tamer tames your processor-monopolizing apps and keeps them from chewing up excessive CPU time and battery life. Powered by a unique AutoStop feature, App Tamer stops each application when you switch away from it — when you return to that app, it restarts automatically!
App Tamer is built around an attractive and clear user interface, designed for managing all your running applications with minimum distraction or frustration. With helpful displays, you can monitor the average percentage of your processor(s) being used by each app, or access a graphical history or your CPU usage. Easily enable AutoStop for any application, or limit it to a certain amount of CPU time.
Don’t waste time trying to manage CPU usage on an app-by-app basis — liberate your Mac with App Tamer!
- Fixed a bug that could cause slowed processes to run slowly even in the foreground after the system wakes from sleep.
- On Apple Silicon Macs, performance and efficiency core usage can now be shown in the menu bar even when overall CPU usage is not displayed.
- When App Tamer is forced to quit or crashes, it will now restore any process priority and performance / efficiency core settings that it changed for running processes.
- Corrected a problem when reinstalling App Tamer’s helper app that could cause the alert to flicker and make it difficult to enter your admin password.
- When entering license information, a bug could cause Little Snitch to silently block App Tamer’s attempts to valid a license. This has been fixed.
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- macOS 10.13.3 or later
Using VPN will prevent your ISP from tracking your activity especially when downloading torrents, so it is highly recommended to use VPN service to hide your identity & avoid DMCA notices!! GET VPN SUBSCRIPTION NOW
If you are using Adblocker!! Please support this website by adding us to your whitelist. Ads are what helps us bring you premium content! Or read this to know how you can support us. Thank you!
Size – 9MB