Antivirus Zap 3.13.0 – Scan and remove malware and other malicious software
Antivirus Zap is a comprehensive solution that scans and removes malware and other malicious software from your Mac. It detects threats or suspicious files that are already on your Mac and protects you from being exposed in the future.
- Detects and Removes malware and viruses to safeguard your Mac
- Quick Scan:
- Checks the most likely locations for malware and adware
- Depending on the number of files, the scan takes about 5-15 minutes to complete
- Normal Scan:
- Checks an extended list of most likely locations including Applications, Downloads, Desktop, Mail Download etc. folders
- Depending on the number of files, the scan takes about an hour or more to complete
- Full scan:
- Comprehensive scan that checks the whole system.
- Depending on the number of files, it takes an hour or more to complete, ideal for an overnight scan
- Custom scan:
- Select any specific files or folders to scan
- Perfect for suspicious files, folders and USB drives
- Scan + Browser Restore:
- Same as the Quick Scan and also restores internet browsers by removing extensions, cookies and caches
- Depending on the number of files, the scan takes about 10-30 minutes to complete
- Scans all applications and processes currently in the memory
- Scans all programs that start automatically by the system
- Detects not only macOS but also Windows and Linux threats. You can scan Windows bootcamp, external and network drives for malware.
- Option to exclude certain file types which are unlikely to pose a threat such as image, movie and audio files
- Also searches for malware in archives (zip, pkg, etc.) and inside various types of files such as pdf, pkg, zip, etc.
- Easy to use user interface
- Daily database updates
- Enhanced Detection: Improved algorithms detect more malware, adware, and spyware, ensuring a safer experience.
- Performance Boost: Optimized scanning processes reduce scan time without compromising accuracy.
- Bug Fixes: We’ve fixed various bugs, resulting in a smoother, more stable application.
macOS 13.0 or later, 64-bit processor
Using VPN will prevent your ISP from tracking your activity especially when downloading torrents, so it is highly recommended to use VPN service to hide your identity & avoid DMCA notices!! GET VPN SUBSCRIPTION NOW
If you are using Adblocker!! Please support this website by adding us to your whitelist. Ads are what helps us bring you premium content! Or read this to know how you can support us. Thank you!
Size – 38.3MB