Adobe Lightroom Classic CC 7.3.1 – Import, develop, and showcase volumes of digital images
Adobe Lightroom Classic CC (was Adobe Lightroom) software helps you bring out the best in your photographs, whether you’re perfecting one image, searching for ten, processing hundreds, or organizing thousands.
Create incredible images that move your audience. Experiment fearlessly with state-of-the-art nondestructive editing tools. Easily manage all your images. And showcase your work in elegant print layouts, slide shows, and Web galleries, as well as on popular photo-sharing sites. All from within one fast, intuitive application.
student and teacher discounts on the Creative Cloud service
- Some presets are not converting to new format. For more information about the solution, see this tech note.
- With B&W legacy presets, the profile resets to Adobe Standard
- Develop presets not sorting correctly
- Translation errors in other languages for some profiles
- Black and White Mix settings – Unable to Copy/Sync
- Lightroom backup catalog error issues. To resolve corruption issue in the backed up catalogs, update to Lightroom Classic CC v7.3.1 and then back up your catalogs again.
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.11 or later
- 2 GB RAM (8 GB recommended)
- 1 GB of Video RAM (VRAM). 2 GB of dedicated VRAM is suggested for large, high resolution monitors, such as 4K and 5K-resolution monitors.
- OpenGL 3.3-capable video adapter for GPU-related functionality
- Internet connection
Size – 1.33GB