Adobe Lightroom Classic CC 7.4 – Import, develop, and showcase volumes of digital images
Adobe Lightroom Classic CC (was Adobe Lightroom) software helps you bring out the best in your photographs, whether you’re perfecting one image, searching for ten, processing hundreds, or organizing thousands.
Create incredible images that move your audience. Experiment fearlessly with state-of-the-art nondestructive editing tools. Easily manage all your images. And showcase your work in elegant print layouts, slide shows, and Web galleries, as well as on popular photo-sharing sites. All from within one fast, intuitive application.
student and teacher discounts on the Creative Cloud service
MANAGE PRESETS AND PROFILES:
- You can now choose to show or hide various preset/profile groups that are displayed in the Presets panel/Profile Browser, allowing you to scan through the profiles and presets you use the most.
COLOR LABEL FOR FOLDERS AND FASTER FOLDER SEARCH:
- In the Folders panel (Library module), you can now organize your images by adding a color label to the folders:
- In the Folders panel, select one or more folders and right-click (Win) / Control-click (Mac) to bring up the context-menu.
- From the context-menu, choose Add Color Label and then select any color from the submenu.
- You can also filter all the folders that have been assigned a color label:
- In the search bar of at the top of the Folders panel, click the () icon.
- Choose Labeled Folders from the drop-down list.
HEIC IMAGE FILES SUPPORT ON MACOS HIGH SIERRA:
- Beginning with this release, Lightroom Classic CC now supports Apple’s HEIC image file format on macOS High Sierra v10.13 or later.
AUTO STACK HDR AND PANORAMA:
- You can now prevent the HDR and Panorama stacks from cluttering the grid view by selecting the new Create Stack option in the HDR/Panorama Merge Preview dialog.
- Keyboard shortcuts not working for rotate left and right in French, Swedish, Spanish, and Italian
- Crop overlay is hard to see
- Tone curve enabled not copied by sync, auto sync, presets, or snapshots
- Settings are reset when develop preset is applied via script
- (macOS-only) When backing up catalogs on macOS, Lightroom Classic doesn’t compress (zip) catalogs that have a file size less than 4 GB.
- Lightroom unresponsive after Eject SD Card/USB Drive
- Presets no longer record and apply the turn on/off settings in the Develop Module
- Hitting “Previous” and/or Copy/Paste is triggering an bad error message
- Not saving new saving new presets if they contain special characters
- iPhone video play in wrong orientation
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.11 or later
- 2 GB RAM (8 GB recommended)
- 1 GB of Video RAM (VRAM). 2 GB of dedicated VRAM is suggested for large, high resolution monitors, such as 4K and 5K-resolution monitors.
- OpenGL 3.3-capable video adapter for GPU-related functionality
- Internet connection
Size – 1.51GB