Voila 3.7 – Capture, annotate, organize, and share media
Voila is a screen-capture, recording, and annotation tool that is a full-featured replacement for Mac’s screen-capture and screen-recording capabilities. It has a large and robust set of editing, organizing, annotation, and effects tools that allows the user to create and add details to screenshots, tutorials, videos, and presentations.
Voila lets you capture any shape, menu, webpage, or DOM element, capture multiple regions, and capture from iSight. Add annotations like arrows, text, lines, shapes, brushstrokes, paint, callouts, stamps, and images as annotations. Add cool effects such as filters, edges, and skew, and share via Mail, Flickr, FTP, SFTP, or iPhoto.
With Voila you can record full screen video or a selected region, along with the audio from the computer or from a mic. You can export videos in different file formats, or upload to YouTube, FTP, or SFTP.
Voila lets you organize images in smart collections and custom collections, along with tags, title, and other metadata. All the snaps are maintained in the central library. Download Voila and unleash your creativity and extract the productivity.
- FPS improvements – now record up to 60 frames-per-second!
- Improved tagging functionality per the new OS X 10.9 Mavericks feature
- Scale down Retina images while exporting by up to 2x
- New social-media integrations, including Facebook, Twitter, and Vimeo
- Integration with Messages and Airdrop (for OS X 10.8 and later)
- New timer to set screen recording duration
- Add capture date and time to file-naming convention
- Airmail email client support
Performance and Quality enhancements:
- Workbench-related fixes
- Resolved broken Web capture pixel issue
- Disabled tools and effects for video recording
- Resolved missing pixel issue on selection captures
- Object capture fixes, including MS Office windows, Simulator, or iBook window
Intel, OS X 10.6.6 or later
Using VPN will prevent your ISP from tracking your activity especially when downloading torrents, so it is highly recommended to use VPN service to hide your identity & avoid DMCA notices!! GET VPN SUBSCRIPTION NOW
If you are using Adblocker!! Please support this website by adding us to your whitelist. Ads are what helps us bring you premium content! Or read this to know how you can support us. Thank you!