Typed 1.2 – Stunning word processing with markdown
Typed is the stunning new writing app for the Mac, and the first that improves your focus so you can create great content. Typed makes writing for the web incredibly easy, and its Zen Mode features relaxing soundtracks that help you concentrate.
With stunning typography that makes it a breeze to write structured documents, and quick and easy export, Typed is the new benchmark for apps that enable you not just to write, but also focus on your work. Many apps claim to offer a distraction-free writing environment, but only Typed was created specifically to aid your focus as you write. Here’s how…
- Minimal UI – No clutter, no distractions. Just a perfectly-honed set of tools to help you write and stay focused on the task at hand.
- Word Count – Need to hit a word count, or stick to a character limit? Typed keeps you on target without cluttering your workspace.
- Auto Save Support – The dog will never eat your homework again – Auto Save keeps your content safe, with Versions support to retrieve an edit.
- Zen Mode – Filter out life’s distractions with 6 calming soundtracks that aid your focus, allowing you to concentrate on your writing.
- HTML Preview & Export – Typed is built to help you write for the web without the need to know any code – Typed generates it all for you.
- Keyboard Shortcuts – Never leave the keyboard again, with comprehensive keyboard shortcuts to help you structure and format.
- Fixes an issue where the window gems would fail to re-enable when switching back to Typed.
- Fixes a problem where word counts would be inaccurate when the first portion of a document was a paragraph containing a colon.
- Fixes a problem where iFrames would not render in Preview (YouTube, Vimeo etc) and cause stuttering and tearing when scrolling.
- Fixes a problem where sounds would still play when toggling between character / word counts when sounds were turned off.
- Updates Markdown Reference Guide.
- Fixes a problem where Typed would crash, but only when closing Typed from Preview mode and when Preview was refreshing.
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.9 or later
Using VPN will prevent your ISP from tracking your activity especially when downloading torrents, so it is highly recommended to use VPN service to hide your identity & avoid DMCA notices!! GET VPN SUBSCRIPTION NOW
If you are using Adblocker!! Please support this website by adding us to your whitelist. Ads are what helps us bring you premium content! Or read this to know how you can support us. Thank you!
Size – 29.5MB