TG Pro 2.42 – Control fan speeds, monitor temperatures, and find faulty sensors
TG Pro will give you a look at what’s going on inside your Mac. No other app shows more temperature sensors or has as many options for notifications and fan speeds. Find out which components are getting hot (and potentially overheating), turn up the fan speeds to cool down your Mac, get notifications for temperature alerts along with many other fantastic features. Plus, see if any sensors or fans are defective with the built-in hardware diagnostics. See why thousands of people trust TG Pro as the go-to app for temperatures and fan control. Try the free trial today.
TG Pro supports all Macs, including all MacBook Pros (including 2015 models), iMacs, Mac Minis, MacBook Airs, and Mac Pros (including newer 2013 model).
- Issue where the temperature bars would flash on macOS 10.12
- Issue where the shutdown reason may be out of date by updating it after waking from sleep
- Removed NSAppTransportSecurity key from the Info.plist since it is no longer necessary
- Show an alert if there are no temperature sensors detected, with info on how to resolve it
- Added “Use Generic Mode” for compatibility with Hackintosh (homemade Macs) models
- Changed “10Gb Ethernet” to “Ethernet” for 2018 Mac mini models since they don’t all have the 10Gb
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.10 or later
Size – 10.2MB