TG Pro 2.58 – Control fan speeds, monitor temperatures, and find faulty sensors
TG Pro will give you a look at what’s going on inside your Mac. No other app shows more temperature sensors or has as many options for notifications and fan speeds. Find out which components are getting hot (and potentially overheating), turn up the fan speeds to cool down your Mac, get notifications for temperature alerts along with many other fantastic features. Plus, see if any sensors or fans are defective with the built-in hardware diagnostics. See why thousands of people trust TG Pro as the go-to app for temperatures and fan control. Try the free trial today.
TG Pro supports all Macs, including all MacBook Pros (including 2015 models), iMacs, Mac Minis, MacBook Airs, and Mac Pros (including newer 2013 model).
- Added macOS 12 Monterey compatibility!
- Using a better looking app icon in the menubar on macOS 11 and up.
- On first launch, it now shows a helpful popover explaining how to use the menubar icon.
- Issue when reinstalling the fan helper where it would fail in rare cases.
- Issue where the width of the menubar icon on macOS 11 and up was too wide.
- Issue where the menubar icon was shifted up too far on macOS 12.
- Issue where Mac Pros with dual GPUs were only showing one GPU temperature.
- Issue where the menubar text wasn’t being greyed out on a secondary monitor if the app icon was enabled.
- Issue where the divider between the temperatures in the menubar was black, when it should be white (ex: in dark mode).
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- macOS 11.0 or later
Using VPN will prevent your ISP from tracking your activity especially when downloading torrents, so it is highly recommended to use VPN service to hide your identity & avoid DMCA notices!! GET VPN SUBSCRIPTION NOW
If you are using Adblocker!! Please support this website by adding us to your whitelist. Ads are what helps us bring you premium content! Or read this to know how you can support us. Thank you!
Size – 11.1MB