TG Pro 2.43 – Control fan speeds, monitor temperatures, and find faulty sensors
TG Pro will give you a look at what’s going on inside your Mac. No other app shows more temperature sensors or has as many options for notifications and fan speeds. Find out which components are getting hot (and potentially overheating), turn up the fan speeds to cool down your Mac, get notifications for temperature alerts along with many other fantastic features. Plus, see if any sensors or fans are defective with the built-in hardware diagnostics. See why thousands of people trust TG Pro as the go-to app for temperatures and fan control. Try the free trial today.
TG Pro supports all Macs, including all MacBook Pros (including 2015 models), iMacs, Mac Minis, MacBook Airs, and Mac Pros (including newer 2013 model).
- [New] Full support for macOS Catalina 10.15.
- [New] It’s now Notarized and uses the Hardened Runtime for imp ]]>
- [New] Removed Growl support and replaced it with native calls to the Notification Center.
- [New] The values for the manual fan sliders are now saved immediately in case of a power outage before the app quits and saves the preferences.
- [New] The minimum for Auto Boost gradual time is now 1 second (old was 5 seconds).
- [New] Improved sensor naming and listing for the following Mac models:
- MacBook Air (13-inch, 2019, 2017, Early 2015, Early 2014)
- MacBook Air (11-inch, Early 2015, Early 2014)
- MacBook (12-inch, 2018, 2017)
- MacBook Pro (15-inch, Mid 2015, Late 2013)
- MacBook Pro (13-inch, 2019, Mid 2014)
- [Fixed] Potential crash in the Paddle service when running on macOS Catalina.
- [Fixed] Issue where Auto Boost fan speed change timing curves wouldn’t be linear.
- [Fixed] Issue where the combination of Override System Control with Auto Boost wouldn’t work as expected on app startup.
- [Fixed] Issue where the fan speed change would be abrupt if there was no Auto Boost rule to use. It is now smooth and respects the Auto Boost gradual time setting.
- [Fixed] Issue where Auto Boost wouldn’t always work properly if there was no rule to apply on T2 based Macs.
- [Fixed] Issue where the fan segmented control would be cut off.
- [Fixed] Issue where the manual fan sliders may not have been available after app startup.
- [Fixed] Issue where the dialog showing now to fix sensors not showing wouldn’t always be displayed.
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.10 or later
Size – 10.8MB