TG Pro 2.47 – Control fan speeds, monitor temperatures, and find faulty sensors
TG Pro will give you a look at what’s going on inside your Mac. No other app shows more temperature sensors or has as many options for notifications and fan speeds. Find out which components are getting hot (and potentially overheating), turn up the fan speeds to cool down your Mac, get notifications for temperature alerts along with many other fantastic features. Plus, see if any sensors or fans are defective with the built-in hardware diagnostics. See why thousands of people trust TG Pro as the go-to app for temperatures and fan control. Try the free trial today.
TG Pro supports all Macs, including all MacBook Pros (including 2015 models), iMacs, Mac Minis, MacBook Airs, and Mac Pros (including newer 2013 model).
- Added initial support for the new 2019 Mac Pro.
- The menu that appears when clicking the TG Pro menubar icon can now update while it’s being used. This allows live updates to the temperatures and fan speeds while it’s open!
- Only log the fan mode status if it actually changes.
- Issue with menubar text being invisible on macOS Catalina when it automatically switches from Dark to Light appearance.
- Issue where using Auto Boost on T2 based Macs won’t work properly after a system sleep/wake.
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.10 or later
Size – 9.9MB