Shoulder Pro III 3.8 – Cut, zoom, rotate & depth look into the man’s shoulder
Shoulder Pro III gives users an in depth look into the body region and allows them to cut, zoom & rotate the shoulder. Shoulder Pro III provides multiple cross sections (Sagittal, Coronal and Transverse) as well as the ability to cut away different layers revealing the muscles, blood vessels, nerves and connective tissue down to the skeleton.
- 360 degree, 3D horizontal rotation of the shoulder for Anterior, Lateral, Posterior, and Medial views – all easily controlled with your mouse.
- Multiple 3D cross sections (Sagittal, Coronal, and Transverse) – with the swipe of your mouse.
- Ability to cut away different layers down to the bone.
- Each cross section shows muscle, nervous, vascular and skeletal systems with detailed information on each system – with the touch of a pin.
- 69 images of every nerve, muscle and vessel isolated.
- 50 animations highlighting muscle movement and joint function.
- 132 audio pronunciations – one for every label.
- Origin and Insertion points of each muscle mapped onto the bone.
- 2 types of Quizzes: Drag and Drop and Multi-choice.
- Draw on any screen image and then share it through email, Facebook or Twitter.
OTHER NEW FEATURES:
- Full Screen Mode: One click and the app fills the screen.
- Graphical Hints: On screen hints that can be turned on or off, for a complete understanding of all the app’s features.
- Interface: Comprehensively built to allow for simple navigation.
- Mix layers: Make one layer semitransparent to compare against another layer.
- Public Notes: Post or browse through shared public notes.
- Double-click to zoom: Zoom in to and identify any region or muscle by clicking on the screen.
- Super Zoom and Pan: When zoomed in to an area, you can double-click again for a super zoom. To move the image, just press and hold your right-click button.
- Customize Pins: Add your own pins and notes or add notes to existing pins.
- Customize the app: Use the Settings function to choose which pins appear within the app – customize to different levels, i.e. high school, nurses, doctors, etc…
- OSX10 compatibility
OS X 10.8 or later, 64-bit processor
Using VPN will prevent your ISP from tracking your activity especially when downloading torrents, so it is highly recommended to use VPN service to hide your identity & avoid DMCA notices!! GET VPN SUBSCRIPTION NOW
If you are using Adblocker!! Please support this website by adding us to your whitelist. Ads are what helps us bring you premium content! Or read this to know how you can support us. Thank you!
Size – 298.1MB
Tusfiles Uploaded Userscloud Uploadrocket Depositfiles