ShareMate 1.1 – Share local files via Dropbox
1- Right-click on the file/folder you want to share, or select a few files/folders.
2- Click on “Share using ShareMate…” in the drop-down menu.
- Quickly exchanging files during collaborative work
- Exchanging photos and music
- Making any type of information publicly available
- Journalists and copywriters
- Office workers
- 3D modellers and animators
- People who often communicate via Internet
- People who frequently use online messaging services (Google Talk, MSN, Skype, AOL, QQ, ICQ, Yahoo! Messenger, Jabber, Ali IM)
- Added file versioning. So you will never lose files which have same names.
- Added OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard support
- Removed limitations on upload size.
- Now you can use ShareMate on multiple computers, upload manager will synchronize all links for you.
- New Dropbox linking interface.
- Minor and major bug fixes.
- Improved speed and stability.
- Added video tutorial.
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.6 or later