Share Tunes 2.1.3 – Share what song you are listening to
Share Tunes helps you to share your taste in music on Twitter, Facebook, Sina Weibo, and Tumblr! Music plays an important part in our lives, so why don’t share it with others?
Share Tunes works in the background and lives in your menubar. When you open it, you’ll see the song you’re currently playing in iTunes, Spotify, Vox, Ecoute, Sonora, Radium, or Radiant.
- Share your taste in music on Twitter, Facebook, Sina Weibo and Tumblr
- Works with iTunes, Spotify, Vox, Ecoute, Sonora, Radium or Radiant
- The last 3 songs you played will be saved so you can share them later
- Configure Quick Actions to access your favorite networks with one click
- Use the Network Picker to access all services and third party apps on your Mac
- Configure shortcuts to share songs on Twitter, Facebook, Sina Weibo and Tumblr
- Auto Share can automatically share every song you play on Twitter, Sina Weibo and Tumblr
- Added support for Audirvana
- Auto Share will now only notify about errors
- Fixed issue where the blurred background would stay visible after sharing on certain Macs
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.10 or later
Using VPN will prevent your ISP from tracking your activity especially when downloading torrents, so it is highly recommended to use VPN service to hide your identity & avoid DMCA notices!! GET VPN SUBSCRIPTION NOW
If you are using Adblocker!! Please support this website by adding us to your whitelist. Ads are what helps us bring you premium content! Or read this to know how you can support us. Thank you!
Size – 10MB