Rename It 1.4.1 – Renaming tool that saves you time and energy
• A simple to use interface makes renaming your files easy.
• Save your customized renaming schemes for future use.
• A handy preview window allows you to see the original file names as well as a live preview of the final file names.
• When renaming files, you can replace the original files, move the newly named files, or copy the newly named files.
• Drop files on the app icon in the dock to quickly add files to the renaming list.
• Use system services to quickly select files from the Finder to rename (You may need to log out and back in before this takes effect).
• Rename It remembers your settings and files from the previous session.
• QuickLook files right from the file list.
• Add Text: Allows you to add given text before or after the file’s base name or extension.
• Add Date: Allows you to insert a chosen date, the current date, the file’s date created, or the file’s date modified into the file name.
• Change Case: Allows you to change a file’s name to lowercase, uppercase, or title case.
• Insert Text: Allows you to insert given text at a given point in the file name.
• Remove Text: Allows you to remove a given number of characters from the beginning of the file name, the end of the file name, or within a range.
• Replace Text: Allows you to replace given text with other text.
• Make Sequential: Allows you to append a running count to the file’s original name, or a new name.
- Fixed a bug that prevented Rename It from launching after quitting the app with files left in the file list.
OS X 10.6.8 or later, 64-bit processor