Reeder 5.2.2 – RSS reader
Reader is a news reader for the Mac with support for various sync services.
Reeder adds new features like…
- The new Bionic Reading mode
- An in-app Read Later service which syncs with iCloud
- Image previews in the articles list (finally)
- An image viewer
- Much improved article viewer
- More layout options, including automatic layout depending on window size
- Improved reader view
Navigate the app using gestures for a great reading experience. Customize shortcuts and gestures to fine-tune the app to your needs.
Supported sync services:
- Feed Wrangler
- The Old Reader
- BazQux Reader
If you want to use a self-hosted service, Reeder should work with services which use the Fever or the Google Reader API. Or just standalone RSS (without syncing) if you don’t want to use any service.
- Reddit: Subscribe to posts from users (Reeder might ask you to re-authenticate with Reddit when you add a user feed)
- iCloud Feeds: Initial sync performance
- Issues with feeds from protected Twitter accounts
- Authentication prompts for Twitter/Reddit
- Crash when syncing
- iCloud Feeds: Re-appearing feeds (after unsubscribing)
macOS 10.15 or later, 64-bit processor
Using VPN will prevent your ISP from tracking your activity especially when downloading torrents, so it is highly recommended to use VPN service to hide your identity & avoid DMCA notices!! GET VPN SUBSCRIPTION NOW
If you are using Adblocker!! Please support this website by adding us to your whitelist. Ads are what helps us bring you premium content! Or read this to know how you can support us. Thank you!
Size – 11.7MB