Print Window 5.1 – Print folder listings from the Finder
Print Window offers the ability to print a file listing directly from within the Mac OS X Finder. No more taking screenshots of windows or settling for text-only printouts of filenames only. Print Window provides the works: icons, file information, sorting and so much more!
- Added ability to save directly to a PDF file without having to go through the system Print dialog first. This option can be accessed by holding down the Option key while the “File” menu is open or by holding down the Option key and clicking the “Print” button in the “Print Options” window. This option is only available when using Print Window Advanced.
- It is no longer possible to start a new file listing while the “Print Options” window is already visible.
- Fixed an issue where Print Window Advanced allowed you to print a file listing even if no fields were selected in the “Print Options” window.
- Fixed an issue where some options in the “Header and Footer” section of the “Print Options window would not properly disable when “Include Header and Footer” was not selected.
- Other minor bug fixes and under-the-hood changes.
Intel, OS X 10.7 or later
Using VPN will prevent your ISP from tracking your activity especially when downloading torrents, so it is highly recommended to use VPN service to hide your identity & avoid DMCA notices!! GET VPN SUBSCRIPTION NOW
If you are using Adblocker!! Please support this website by adding us to your whitelist. Ads are what helps us bring you premium content! Or read this to know how you can support us. Thank you!
Size – 18MB