PowerPhotos 2.2.1 – Manage and find duplicates in multiple Photos libraries
PowerPhotos allows you to break up your Photos.app images among multiple Photos libraries, rather than having to store all of them in one giant library. You can easily switch between libraries, or just browse the photos in your libraries directly from PowerPhotos, without having to open each library in Photos.
PowerPhotos also supports searching across all your libraries at once to help track down a particular photo. If you use iCloud Photo Library to sync photos with your other devices, splitting up your library can help save on iCloud storage costs. Use a single library to hold a smaller collection that you sync with iCloud, while keeping the bulk of your photos in separate libraries so they don’t take up space on iCloud. PowerPhotos can analyze your libraries for duplicate photos, showing them to you side-by-side and letting you get rid of extra copies of photos that you no longer need.
- The “Select in Photos” menu item in the duplicate browser is now enabled properly.
- Clicking “Done” in the duplicate rule editor will no longer discard changes made in the rule name text field.
- Fixed a bug where editing would be disabled for a copy made of a built-in duplicate rule .
- Fixed a crash when trying to copy a photo or video with no filename visible in Photos.
- Fixed a bug where the “Mark as Keeper” menu item in the duplicate browser would always be disabled when merging into a new library.
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- macOS 12.0 or later
Using VPN will prevent your ISP from tracking your activity especially when downloading torrents, so it is highly recommended to use VPN service to hide your identity & avoid DMCA notices!! GET VPN SUBSCRIPTION NOW
If you are using Adblocker!! Please support this website by adding us to your whitelist. Ads are what helps us bring you premium content! Or read this to know how you can support us. Thank you!
Size – 31.8MB