PopClip 2023.9 – Cut, copy and paste at your fingertips
PopClip puts Cut, Copy and Paste (and more!) at your fingertips, with a popover menu which appears when you select text on your Mac.
How to use:
- Use your mouse pointer to select some text
- PopClip appears!
- Beautifully rendered user interface looks great on your Mac display
- Instantly search the web for the text you select
- Open web links with one click
- Get dictionary definitions and spelling corrections.
- Adjust the size of the popover, from small to very large
- Small, fast and convenient. PopClip is a great way to work with text on your Mac.
In this release, I have again focused on improving reliability and compatibility, plus a few minor improvements.
- Added: Improved link detection. PopClip now detects links in text without an http:// or https:// prefix for all the newer top-level domains, e.g. .shop, .news, .coffee.
- Added: In Arc browser, extensions now get the page URL and title.
- Added: Basic support for Waterfox browser.
- Changed: The menu bar icon is a little bit smaller.
- Changed: The minimum system requirement is now macOS 10.15 Catalina.
- Fixed: Appears more consistently when selecting text in particular apps, including Obsidian, VS Code, Notion, Ulysses and others.
- Fixed: Various bug fixes. Gotta squash ’em all.
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- macOS 10.15.7 or later
Using VPN will prevent your ISP from tracking your activity especially when downloading torrents, so it is highly recommended to use VPN service to hide your identity & avoid DMCA notices!! GET VPN SUBSCRIPTION NOW
If you are using Adblocker!! Please support this website by adding us to your whitelist. Ads are what helps us bring you premium content! Or read this to know how you can support us. Thank you!
Size – 4.9MB