Piezo 1.7.13 – Quickly record audio from any application
Piezo makes it a snap to record audio on your Mac. In seconds, you’ll be recording audio from any application or from audio inputs like microphones. Piezo requires almost no configuration, and it’s a blast to use! Simple and inexpensive – that’s a winning combination.
- Updates to VoIP Capture Support for Cisco Webex. Changes have been made to ensure Piezo can capture from Webex.
- Improvements in ACE 11.9.3. The ACE audio capture engine has been updated with minor changes.
- Piezo’s “Source” menu once again uses a single down arrow, the correct look for a pull-down button.
- Work has been done to avoid an issue where new ACE installations could incorrectly show an “Almost Ready” screen after restarting.
- A new “Uninstall ACE” option has been added to the “Debugging” window, accessible (by holding Option) before the app has fully launched.
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- macOS 10.15 or later
Using VPN will prevent your ISP from tracking your activity especially when downloading torrents, so it is highly recommended to use VPN service to hide your identity & avoid DMCA notices!! GET VPN SUBSCRIPTION NOW
If you are using Adblocker!! Please support this website by adding us to your whitelist. Ads are what helps us bring you premium content! Or read this to know how you can support us. Thank you!
Size – 25.2MB