PicGIF 2.0.0 – Convert photos and videos into incredible GIFs quickly.
PicGIF enables you to quickly create incredible animated GIFs from photos or short videos. It’s easy to customize GIF Size, Sequence, Frame Delay, and to add text and stickers, etc. After a satisfying GIF is done, you can share the GIF with your friends via E-Mail, iMessage, Tumblr or simply save it in Finder on your computer.
- Turn continuous snapshots to animated GIFs.
- Re-edit existing GIFs. Adjust its size, speed and add text, etc.
- Create GIF photo slideshows from your life photos.
- Transfer short videos to smooth and animating GIFs.
- Support vast number of file formats
- Support hundreds of image formats like JPEG, TIFF, BMP, PNG, TGA, RAW, PIC, etc. and any image size.
- Support almost all common video formats: MOV, MPEG, MP4, M4V, 3GP, AVI and more.
- Support combining multiple formats – images, GIFs, and videos into a new single GIF.
- With agile text editor, you can insert text and personalize its Font, Style, Size, Color, Outline and Shadow at ease.
- Support trimming your favorite clip of a video/movie to create GIF.
- Apply popular image effects and adjustments.
- Add great stickers to refine your GIF.
- Support managing overlays of stickers and text – freely set their opacity and adjust layers.
- Customize frame range of stickers and text: you can decide the start and end of frames that displaying the sticker/text.
- Easily set FPS or Frame Delay to control the GIF animation speed.
- Set GIF Size, Fill Mode and playing Sequence.
- Easily change the frame order by dragging.
- Support choosing GIF quality before exporting it.
- Real-time preview enables you to preview the GIF before export.
Save and share
- Export the GIF to Finder.
- Send via E-Mail.
- Send via iMessage.
- Share on Tumblr.
- Add effects and adjustment features.
- Support trimming video clip.
- Add stickers.
- Support managing overlays. Set start frame & end frame for overlays.
- Add options for better quality export.
- Share GIFs directly to Tumblr.
- Add support for German, French, Japanese, Simplified Chinese and Traditional Chinese.
- New UI.
- Other minor bug fixes.
OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processor
Using VPN will prevent your ISP from tracking your activity especially when downloading torrents, so it is highly recommended to use VPN service to hide your identity & avoid DMCA notices!! GET VPN SUBSCRIPTION NOW
If you are using Adblocker!! Please support this website by adding us to your whitelist. Ads are what helps us bring you premium content! Or read this to know how you can support us. Thank you!