PDF Nomad 2.3 – PDF editor built for Mac
PDF Nomad is a modern, carefully styled PDF editor, built from the ground up for OS X 10.7 and later. It features a multitude of ways to take your PDF documents from one place to the next, through an easy-to-use interface. It provides often used operations like merging multiple documents, as well as more exotic ones like exporting the document’s text as a spoken sound file.
- Scan documents directly from your scanner into PDF Nomad. Perform OCR on any document (whether scanned or not) to extract its textual contents. Create searchable pages or new pages with the recognized text.
- Easily resize whole documents to a different page size with a single command, or resize individual pages with drag-and-drop, shifting page contents as needed.
- Export individual pages as bitmaps (JPG, PNG, etc.) or create spoken audio files from the document’s text. Split documents into even/odd pages, or explode documents into single-page PDFs or even into individual chapters.
- Merge pages side-by-side or on top of each other. Split pages in half or tile them to print onto multiple pages to be assembled into posters.
- Merge documents, interleave documents, and even overlay documents on top of each other.
- Create and fill out PDF forms.
- Markup text and annotate pages with rectangles, ovals, arrows, lines, and more.
- Add watermarks.
- Create books and magazines ready for printing. Add finishing/proofing marks if needed.
- PDF Nomad is blindingly fast, even documents with thousands of pages are laid out in less than a second.
- Measure line annotations and other shapes.
- New: Drag selected text from the preview canvas to the outline list to create a new bookmark that links directly to the selected text.
- New: Link patterns occurring in the document text to an external target. You can put a placeholder in the target URL, that will be replaced by the matched pattern.
- New: Optionally print only a page’s annotations. (Allows overlay printing on paper forms, etc.)
- New: PDF Nomad now detects if it is running outside the Applications folder and offers to copy itself into it.
- New: When zoomed out or showing facing pages, you can now paste on the page where you hover the mouse by pressing Command-Option-Control-V.
- New: Added “performing OCR” AppleScript property on the document so that it becomes possible, in a script, to check whether OCR is ongoing.
- New: When editing a recognized OCR element in the popover, you can press the Return key to dismiss the popover.
- Changed: When double-clicking a static text box annotation the popover will now appear to its left side, to avoid it getting in the way as the text grows while editing.
- Fixed: On OS X 10.9 (Mavericks) text boxes displayed an incorrect font size during editing.
- Fixed: Editing an element during the OCR correction phase could under certain circumstances result in a hang.
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.7 or later
Using VPN will prevent your ISP from tracking your activity especially when downloading torrents, so it is highly recommended to use VPN service to hide your identity & avoid DMCA notices!! GET VPN SUBSCRIPTION NOW
If you are using Adblocker!! Please support this website by adding us to your whitelist. Ads are what helps us bring you premium content! Or read this to know how you can support us. Thank you!