PDF Expert 3.7.1 – Fast & beautiful tool that will empower your PDF workflow
PDF Expert is a fast, beautiful tool that will empower your PDF workflow.
From the first document, PDF Expert springs into action with smooth scrolling and fast search. PDFs open instantly, whether they are just small attachments or 2000-page reports.
When it’s time to edit, all the great tools you need are easy to find and just a click away. PDF Expert’s quick annotations, easy form filling, and powerful file merging will chew through your work in record time.
- Read – An award-winning, lightning-fast, and tabbed document viewer will get you through multiple PDFs faster than ever.
- Annotate – Classic tools and unique innovations enable you to highlight, note, and instruct with just a click.
- Edit – Easily make your mark by adding text, customized shapes, and more.
- Merge – Combine multiple documents into a new PDF, or borrow individual pages.
- Sign – Create multiple signatures for every situation and sign on the line with a single click.
- Fill Out – Avoid your printer with smart tools for filling forms that save you both paper and time.
You don’t work in a bubble, and neither does PDF Expert. When it’s time to send documents to clients, coworkers, and everyone in between, PDF Expert has top-notch support for your Mac’s system-wide share sheet and other apps. If an app accepts PDFs, PDF Expert can get it there.
Experience matters. PDF Expert’s great design and attention to details will help you work faster, whether you’re editing documents or using the award-winning PDF viewing tools.
Work across Mac, iPad, and iPhone. Use Apple’s Continuity and Handoff features to seamlessly switch devices in the middle of a document. PDF Expert is there with you.
Hello from the team!
With these updates, you can enhance the quality of your PDFs and customize the top screen toolbar:
- Remove backgrounds from signatures and stamps. You can now make the image background transparent, so when you upload an image signature or stamp, it will blend seamlessly into the PDF.
- Customize the top toolbar. Add tools that you use most often, so they will always be within one click away. It’s a great way to speed up your daily workflow.
- Some of you asked to remove the Tools tab page opening from the keyboard shortcut Ctrl + Tab. So we did!
macOS 12.0 or later, 64-bit processor
Using VPN will prevent your ISP from tracking your activity especially when downloading torrents, so it is highly recommended to use VPN service to hide your identity & avoid DMCA notices!! GET VPN SUBSCRIPTION NOW
If you are using Adblocker!! Please support this website by adding us to your whitelist. Ads are what helps us bring you premium content! Or read this to know how you can support us. Thank you!
Size – 106.2MB