Optimal Layout 2.3.1 – Move, resize, and reorganize windows
Optimal Layout (formerly WindowFlow Pro) makes organizing your application windows a breeze:
- Keyboard commands allow you to smoothly move and resize windows that snap into alignment.
- Window tiling instantly reorganizes a messy group of overlapping windows to optimally fill your screen.
- Window switching that lists all your open app windows, even those that are minimized or in another space and shows you a preview of the window.
Tile windows to make the most of your screen space
- Tile shortcuts are pre-defined layouts which Optimal Layout can organize your windows into. Example layouts are shown on the right.
- They are easy to use, just select the windows in Optimal Layout, then press the numbers 1-5 to apply a tile layout.
- If you’ve got multiple displays you can also indicate which display the windows should tile to.
- More tile shortcuts are available and they aren’t limited to 3 or 4 windows.
Designed With You In Mind
- Ideal for developers, designers and power users who work from multiple windows.
- Keyboard junkies will love being able to keep their hands where they are most productive.
- Optimized for Macs with large or multiple displays.
- Operates seamlessly in the background, only becoming visible when needed.
- Highly customizable: re-define the keyboard shortcuts and Optimal Layout’s behavior.
- Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.7 or later
Using VPN will prevent your ISP from tracking your activity especially when downloading torrents, so it is highly recommended to use VPN service to hide your identity & avoid DMCA notices!! GET VPN SUBSCRIPTION NOW
If you are using Adblocker!! Please support this website by adding us to your whitelist. Ads are what helps us bring you premium content! Or read this to know how you can support us. Thank you!
Size – 3.8MB