OpenIn – Advanced Link Handler 4.0.6 – Improve your productivity
OpenIn.app is an advanced utility that allows you open links, emails, and files in the application of your choice. Just click it, and select the application from the list. This is the easiest way to organize your workflow.
- You can configure OpenIn to open a browser (or application) based on the Focus defined in your system
- You can configure OpenIn to open mailto:// links directly with the browser and web mail provider (Gmail, Outlook, Fastmail, etc)
- You can always define by default to open files and links with a specific application, and configure additional rules for domains, paths, key modifiers, apps where the links were clicked, etc
- You can configure by default to always show the app selection dialog
- You can configure opening links directly within the applications that support them. For example, iTunes to Apple TV, music to Apple Music, zoom links to zoom applications, and more.
OpenIn stores the history of opened files locally on your system. If you need to find a link that you opened a few days ago, you can review the history and quickly find it there.
OpenIn prevents you from phishing attacks. If you decide to always see the app selection dialog, you can review the link before sending it to the browser. Additionally you can choose to open links in Safari Private mode or Chromium browser’s Incognito mode.
With the ability to override the URLs, you can configure Scripts to remove tracking query parameters from URLs.
Intel and Apple silicon are supported!
OpenIn 4 is available for macOS Ventura. You can find OpenIn 3 on the app store, which supports previous versions of macOS.
Upgrading from OpenIn v3
Install OpenIn v4. It will automatically migrate the database from version 3. After that, you can safely delete version 3 from your system.
- Bug: for first-time users OpenIn via Tutorial creates a rule, that only works with AirDrop/Handoff.
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- macOS 13.0 or later
Using VPN will prevent your ISP from tracking your activity especially when downloading torrents, so it is highly recommended to use VPN service to hide your identity & avoid DMCA notices!! GET VPN SUBSCRIPTION NOW
If you are using Adblocker!! Please support this website by adding us to your whitelist. Ads are what helps us bring you premium content! Or read this to know how you can support us. Thank you!
Size – 5.1MB