Grids for Instagram 8.1.2 – A beautiful way to experience Instagram
Grids brings the best Instagram experience to your Mac.
- Clean, adaptive UI; works at full screen as well as widget-sized window
- Pixel-perfect layout and rendering; retina display support; your Instagram photos never looked this gorgeous
- 4 beautiful layout styles for the pleasure of your eyes
- Picture size as well as spacing and background color can be adjusted to your liking
- Fastest Instagram browsing experience you will have
- Switch between multiple accounts seamlessly
- Like, comment, follow, search people and tags
- Show users tagged in photo
- Bookmark allows you to bookmark people (without having to follow them), locations, tags and individual photos or videos (without having to like them)
- Get notification when new feed is available and/or when there is new followers/likes/comments/mentions
- View latest following/news just like on your phone
Note: Grids cannot upload to Instagram; it is not possible to upload picture to Instagram from 3rd party apps.
- Fixed startup issue for M1 Macs running macOS 11 (Big Sur)
- Fixed occasional connectivity issue when loading feed
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- macOS 10.14.2 or later
Using VPN will prevent your ISP from tracking your activity especially when downloading torrents, so it is highly recommended to use VPN service to hide your identity & avoid DMCA notices!! GET VPN SUBSCRIPTION NOW
If you are using Adblocker!! Please support this website by adding us to your whitelist. Ads are what helps us bring you premium content! Or read this to know how you can support us. Thank you!
Size – 65.6MB