Labels & Addresses 1.6.6 – Powerful label and envelope printing tool
Labels & Addresses is a home and office tool for printing all sorts of labels, envelopes, inventory labels, and price tags. Merge-printing capability makes the program a great tool for holiday seasons by helping users to design and print multiple greeting envelopes and postcards with automatically substitutable addresses and postal barcodes.
- Change text content of a label from external list at printing;
- Address merge printing makes it possible to automatically substitute addresses and postal barcodes for every label or envelope being printed;
- Automatically create and print numerous barcodes from an external data list;
- Import address information from Apple Address Book, Numbers, MS Excel, MS Entourage, Now Contact, FileMaker, vCards, or tab-delimited text files, or input them manually;
- Code 39, Code 39 Extended, Code 128, EAN 8, EAN 13, UPC-A, UPC-E and Interleaved 2 of 5, ISBN, as well as Data Matrix and QR 2-dimensional barcodes are supported;
- Automatically formats addresses according to the postal standards for over 50 countries;
- Hundreds of label paper templates from Avery, APLI, A-One, Siegel, and other manufacturers supported;
- Print labels with DYMO LabelWriter, Seiko SLP, and Brother QL label printers.
- Fixed a problem that caused the program to freeze when printing certain capitalised addresses.
- Fixed crashes when exporting to PDF on OS X 10.9 Mavericks reported by some users.
- Improved compatibility with newer iPhoto libraries.
Intel, OS X 10.5.8 or later
Using VPN will prevent your ISP from tracking your activity especially when downloading torrents, so it is highly recommended to use VPN service to hide your identity & avoid DMCA notices!! GET VPN SUBSCRIPTION NOW
If you are using Adblocker!! Please support this website by adding us to your whitelist. Ads are what helps us bring you premium content! Or read this to know how you can support us. Thank you!