iClipboard 4.2.0 – A flexible clipboard manager
iClipboard automatically keeps a history of everything you copy to the clipboard from any application. You can then paste any clipping from the history five different ways:
1) the Shelf on the side of the screen.
2) the special menu in the menu bar.
3) the Rapid-Fire hot key.
4) the Services menu.
5) Paste Blaster.
- Added ability to suppress warning when editing text clippings.
- Added compatibility with utilities like PopClip and other applications that conform to nspasteboard.org’s prescribed method for putting transient data on the system clipboard.
- Commonly used keyboard shortcuts can now be used as hotkeys (but their use is discouraged).
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- Mac OS X 10.6.8 or later
Using VPN will prevent your ISP from tracking your activity especially when downloading torrents, so it is highly recommended to use VPN service to hide your identity & avoid DMCA notices!! GET VPN SUBSCRIPTION NOW
If you are using Adblocker!! Please support this website by adding us to your whitelist. Ads are what helps us bring you premium content! Or read this to know how you can support us. Thank you!