iBackup Viewer Pro 2.70 – Browse and manage iOS backups
iBackup Viewer manages to extract information from iPhone / iPad backups, including contacts, call history, SMS messages, Web visits, website bookmarks, photos, and iPhone Apps.
How does it work? iTunes backs up iPhone and iPad contents into unreadable database and files. This makes it difficult to get necessary information for the backed up files. iBackup Viewer loads and parses the iPhone backups, extracts those useful data, and converts them to a readable format for viewing.
What can iBackup Viewer do? With iBackup Viewer, you can get most of the important and useful data from iOS backups, including:
- Add contact people and groups to Apple Address Book.
- Show call history and save to a well formatted text file.
- Show SMS messages conversation, and save to text file.
- Convert SMS messages to a PDF file with the form of the conversation.
- Manage voice memos / recordings.
- Manage notes.
- Manage Web history and URL bookmarks, sync bookmarks to Desktop and Safari.
- Browse photos in thumbnails, export photos to chosen location.
- List iPhone / iPad apps and data.
- Preview apps’ data, and export to specified file.
- Add new feature to transfer App data to iOS devices, the corresponding App must be installed on the iOS device otherwise it will fail to copy. (Pro version only).
- Add support of quick preview photos and videos in photos section. Double click a photo or video to open the preview window.
- Fixes problem of loading backups when the app startup.
- Fixes problem of displaying messages, as well as printing out and saving pdf files while changing display options in Preferences and printing settings.
- Fixes bug of loading messages. The problem was, regarding iMessage and SMS messages from one person as separate conversations by mistake. Which has been fixed with this update.
- Fixes problem of displaying photo and movie thumbnails on OS X 10.9 Mavericks.
- Improve performance to view large data as HEX in iOS app section.
- Various bug fixes on performance improvement.
Intel, OS X 10.6 or later
Using VPN will prevent your ISP from tracking your activity especially when downloading torrents, so it is highly recommended to use VPN service to hide your identity & avoid DMCA notices!! GET VPN SUBSCRIPTION NOW
If you are using Adblocker!! Please support this website by adding us to your whitelist. Ads are what helps us bring you premium content! Or read this to know how you can support us. Thank you!