Guitar Jam Tracks 1.1 – Scale Trainer & Practice Buddy
Welcome! Join our growing family of 300,000 users worldwide! This award-winning app includes five essential styles for mastering your guitar: Rock, Acoustic Blues, Humbucker Blues, Jazz, Reggae.
MAKES LEARNING GUITAR FUN
Practice jamming, learning the Pentatonic scale and soloing to 5 great sounding jam tracks right from your Mac! Our easy-to-read scale charts show you exactly where to put your fingers to start sounding like a pro. See for yourself why thousands of guitarists love our jam track apps!
NINEBUZZ AWARDS AND HIGHLIGHTS
- Guitar World – Top 15 Guitar Apps
- Gizmodo – Best Apps of the Week
- IK Multimedia (Makers of Amplitube/iKlip) – App of the Week
- Premier Guitar – Pocket Power Tools
- Apple – Featured – What’s Hot
- Apple – Featured – Band in your Hand
- AppAdvice – “You’ll be anxious to practice your chords and scales”
- iPhoneAppCafe – Top 5 Apps for Guitarists
- A Major / A Minor
- B Major / B Minor
- C Major / C Minor
- D Major / D Minor
- E Major / E Minor
- F Major / F Minor
- G Major / G Minor
- Acoustic Blues
- Humbucker Blues
(More coming soon!)
- Major Pentatonic
- Minor Pentatonic
HOW IT WORKS:
1. Pick a key to start playing the track.
2. See the scale charts for that key (lead)
3. Tap right to see what chords are being played (rhythm)
CHANGE THE STYLE AT ANY TIME!
Learn the chord progression for each track, and then jump over to practicing scales. Guess what? There are only 5 ‘shapes’ of the pentatonic scale to memorize! Once you know them up and down, learn where they start for each key. Soon, you’ll be able to solo like a pro. Gain more versatility by playing in different modes (major/minor/blues major/blues minor) too.
WHAT IS THE PENTATONIC SCALE?
It simply means 5-note scale. It is widely used in virtually every style of music, and is one of the most important scales a guitarist can learn. There are 5 shapes, or finger patterns, to memorize. These never change; only the starting position changes for each key. Once you learn one key, the rest will come easy!
TIPS FOR THE SCALE CHARTS:
- Black dots are regular notes.
- Red dots are ‘root notes’. These are notes of the key you are in.
- Blue dots are ‘passing notes’. Including these notes puts you in a Blues mode.
- Small bug fixes
- App now remembers last used key/style
OS X 10.6 or later, 64-bit processor
Using VPN will prevent your ISP from tracking your activity especially when downloading torrents, so it is highly recommended to use VPN service to hide your identity & avoid DMCA notices!! GET VPN SUBSCRIPTION NOW
If you are using Adblocker!! Please support this website by adding us to your whitelist. Ads are what helps us bring you premium content! Or read this to know how you can support us. Thank you!