Firetask 4.8.1 – Innovative task management solution
Firetask empowers project-minded people to get things done efficiently.
From capturing your thoughts and managing your to-dos to organizing and focusing on your most important tasks, Firetask combines David Allen’s Getting Things Done (GTD®) approach with Kanban task management in a unique way.
GETTING THINGS DONE
If you don’t know how GTD works here are some of the basic concepts:
- Perform a “brain dump” — collect all your open issues and tasks in your “Inbox”
- Decide whether tasks are actionable, i.e., you want and can complete them yourself, whether you want to delegate them (Firetask provides a “Waiting For” list), or whether they are more of a “someday/maybe” thing
- Organize your actionable tasks into so-called “next action” lists (Firetask provides “projects” for this)
- Assign contexts to indicate, e.g., whether a task can only be done in a certain environment (e.g., you have to be “Home” to do clean up your house; we call this a “category”)
- Perform a weekly GTD review where you repeat steps 2-4 on a regular schedule in order to keep your trusted GTD task management system up-to-date
WHY USE FIRETASK?
Firetask provides a very logical implementation of GTD in a way that concepts such as the “Inbox” or “Someday” are implemented as task statuses; this way, categories (contexts) and project assignments can optionally be already associated within the Inbox and thus, making a task actionable only means changing its status to “Actionable”.
Although tasks do not have to be part of a project, projects are first class business objects in Firetask: they have their own statuses, you can organize them via “portfolios” (project folders) and you have full control over the order of tasks in a project. Successful project-oriented task management has never been easier.
Firetask comes with great, visual tools that help you with your weekly GTD review such as “Kanban” and “Dates” views. Simply use drag & drop to move tasks between statuses, categories, priorities, due, or start dates.
Firetask is also deeply integrated with the Apple ecosystem with optional integration with Reminders, Calendar events, Contacts, and syncing via iCloud.
Firetask is available on iPhone, iPad, macOS, and Apple Watch providing you with a seamless user experience across platforms.
- Solid and logical implementation of GTD including dedicated “Inbox”, “Someday”, “Upcoming”, and “Waiting For” lists
- Uniquely focused “Today” view showing “In Focus” (things you want to do ASAP) as well as and overdue tasks
- Practical “Upcoming” view showing upcoming due and next tasks at a glance
- Full support for simple project management via project task lists, portfolios for organizing projects, and actions for breaking down complex tasks into individual steps
- Support for link attachments
- Unique color and icon-based approach to task and project categories
- Clean and at the same time visually rich user experience
- Seamless syncing via iCloud
- Optional integration with built-in Reminders, Calendar, and Contacts apps
- Today widget and highly focused Apple Watch app providing quick access to Inbox, Today, Upcoming, and Waiting For lists
NEW IN FIRETASK PRO
If you are a long-time Firetask 3 user and wonder whether it is worth upgrading — these are just some of the more than 100 new features in Firetask Pro:
- Enhanced overall workflow based on real-life user feedback
- Portfolios for organizing projects
- Actions for breaking down tasks into individual steps
- Link attachments
- Full control over the order of tasks in Inbox, Someday, Scratchpad, and Starred task lists
- Reminders, Calendar, and Contacts integration
- Easier and faster syncing via iCloud
- Today widget and Apple Watch app
- Fixes a small UI glitch on macOS Sonoma
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- macOS 10.15 or later
Using VPN will prevent your ISP from tracking your activity especially when downloading torrents, so it is highly recommended to use VPN service to hide your identity & avoid DMCA notices!! GET VPN SUBSCRIPTION NOW
If you are using Adblocker!! Please support this website by adding us to your whitelist. Ads are what helps us bring you premium content! Or read this to know how you can support us. Thank you!
Size – 8.4MB
SIP MUST BE DISABLED