Film Noir 1.3.2 – Professional looking black & white photos
When photography was first introduced, the photographers had to shoot black and white photos, simply because technology didn’t allow them to do color photography yet. Then, as color photography was invented in the 30’s, black and white photography became a form of art, with a large following. Film Noir photography is a style of photography with accents to the dark and dramatic early film style. The French word “Noir” means “Black” or “Dark”.
Film Noir offers features to create professional looking black & white photos. You’ll be able to create high standard Film Noir effects. The software comes with 20+ fine tuned, high quality professional presets that can be tweaked to your personal preference by using the Dark Room features. Use the Light Paint feature to change the contrast there where needed.
– 20+ high quality presets
– Customize presets for a personal flavor
– Store your own preset creations
* shadows/mid tones/highlights
* detail sharpening
– Color Filters
– Adjust color tones; from sepia to summer, fall, winter, and spring
– Use camera film characteristics from Agfa, Kodak, Ilford
– Add Film Grain or Noise
– Vignetting; circular or rectangular, customizable
– Paint with Light and Shadows (Dodge and Burn)
- You can now set the opacity of the vignette
- Fixed an issue with clicking the Reset button when there are Light *and* Shadow strokes
OS X 10.6.5 or later
Using VPN will prevent your ISP from tracking your activity especially when downloading torrents, so it is highly recommended to use VPN service to hide your identity & avoid DMCA notices!! GET VPN SUBSCRIPTION NOW
If you are using Adblocker!! Please support this website by adding us to your whitelist. Ads are what helps us bring you premium content! Or read this to know how you can support us. Thank you!
Usersfiles Uploaded 1fichier Tusfiles Depositfiles