Connect 2.0 – Phone calls using Bluetooth connection
Connect App lets you make and receive phone calls from your Mac using a Bluetooth hands-free connection to your phone. You can access Connect through the OS X menu bar. Connect works with any modern smartphone and has the following great features:
- Type a name or number in the search bar and you will see search results for your contacts. You can simply click the phone number to place a call.
- If you own a smartphone with voice control, Connect lets you engage the voice control feature from your Mac.
- Notification Center Integration: Receive notifications when your device connects or someone is calling you.
- Respond to an incoming phone call with an iMessage right from the notification using the new ‘Reply’ feature in Mavericks. (Only works if iMessage is running and the recipient can also receive iMessages.)
- Battery indicator resides in the menubar icon so you can check your phone’s battery with a glance.
- Signal indicator in the app lets you know what the signal strength of your phone is.
- The app is accessible through a menubar icon and the app’s icon is no longer present in the dock.
- Reply to incoming calls with an iMessage directly from a notification.
- The status bar icon displays the battery level of your connected phone.
- The app can be opened through a configurable hotkey. The default hotkey to open the app is “⌘.”.
- Voice control can be engaged through a configurable hotkey. The default hotkey to open the app is “⌘/”.
OS X 10.9 or later, 64-bit processor
Using VPN will prevent your ISP from tracking your activity especially when downloading torrents, so it is highly recommended to use VPN service to hide your identity & avoid DMCA notices!! GET VPN SUBSCRIPTION NOW
If you are using Adblocker!! Please support this website by adding us to your whitelist. Ads are what helps us bring you premium content! Or read this to know how you can support us. Thank you!