Cocktail 10.4.2 – General maintenance and optimization utility
Cocktail is a general purpose utility for OS X that lets you clean, repair and optimize your Mac. It is a powerful digital toolset that helps hundreds of thousands of Mac users around the world get the most out of their computers every day.
The application serves up a perfect mix of maintenance tools and tweaks, all accessible through a clean and easy to use interface. Cocktail’s features are arranged into five categories that helps you manage various aspects of your computer. It also comes with an automatic Pilot-mode that allows you to simply press a button and relax, knowing that Cocktail will take care of the rest.
- Addresses an issue in which Cocktail may fail to restart or shut down computer after performing essential system maintenance
- Fixed compatibility issues with upcoming Cocktail (High Sierra Edition)
- Addresses an issue in which Cocktail may disable Switch Control
- Improvements on the “Search for corrupted preference files” procedure
- Addresses an issue in which Cocktail may report problems with srm utility
- Addresses an issue in which Cocktail don’t work properly if the System Events process is not running
- Corrected a problem where Cocktail could show an error message regarding the Keychain key when launching for the first time
- Overall performance improvements
- OS X 10.12 or later
Size – 3.9MB