Briefs 1.1.2 – Create mobile interactive design prototypes
Briefs is the essential app design tool built for a professional design workflow. Lifeless mockups don’t tell the entire story, but you don’t have time to build a prototype. We’ve been there, too. Your clients needed a clearer picture, so give them something to touch.
With Briefs, you can deliver iterations of your design that people can play with on their phone and start giving you feedback. Before you know it, you’ve cut months of back and forth from your schedule without a dime of development. Powerful enough for you?
- Fixed a longstanding issue that would revert text colors to black, even after selecting a new text color. The color pallete should stay better in-sync with the selected actor as well.
- Fixed an issue that prevented the selection cage from being drawn full size when zoomed greater than 100%.
- Fixed an issue that prevented actors from being smaller than 30pts x 30pts.
- Fixed an issue that produced inconsistent behavior when an actor was sliced in just one axis.
- Fixed an issue that produced inconsistent behavior when dragging an image from the Finder when no manage folder was selected.
- Fixed an issue that caused BriefsLive to send a scene to a connected device more than once.
- Improved performance when handling mass asset additions and modifications in a managed folder.
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.8 or later
Using VPN will prevent your ISP from tracking your activity especially when downloading torrents, so it is highly recommended to use VPN service to hide your identity & avoid DMCA notices!! GET VPN SUBSCRIPTION NOW
If you are using Adblocker!! Please support this website by adding us to your whitelist. Ads are what helps us bring you premium content! Or read this to know how you can support us. Thank you!