Bluenote 1.21 – Easily keep track of notes, tasks, and passwords
Bluenote is one place for jotting down notes, keeping track of your tasks, and accessing your passwords. A beautiful interface separates your info, lets you assign labels and icons, and search with ease.
Bluenote automatically encrypts, saves, and syncs on the fly. It’s a fantastic app, exclusively for Mac.
- Notes are easy to organize, sort, and label with icons in Bluenote’s notepad.
- Your data syncs safely across your Dropbox account, so that all your Macs are up to date.
- Keep track of your accomplishments for the day and figure out what’s next.
- Safely store and manage your passwords for Email, Facebook and more with the Bluenote password manager.
- Bluenote uses heuristics and dictionaries to distinguish your good passwords from bad ones.
- Use the Bluenote Quick Search to find what you’re looking for the moment you begin typing in the search bar.
- There’s no save button, Bluenote encrypts and stores everything automatically.
- Bluenote comes with a large collection of 100+ beautiful icons to help you label and organize your data.
- Bluenote secures your information before storing it using strong encryption.
- Full Screen editing lets you focus on your tasks, without any distractions.
- Keyboard macros let you quickly switch categories lock your session, and more.
- No Useless Features, Bluenote will never let you tweet your notes or sing them as karaoke. We deliver what matters.
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.7.5 or later
>>>>> Click Here <<<<<