BetterDisplay Pro Pre-Release 2.0.1 – Unlock your displays on your Mac
BetterDisplay (formerly BetterDummy) is a truly wonderful tool! It let’s you convert your displays to fully scalable screens, allows brightness control, provides XDR/HDR upscaling (extra brightness beyond 100% on compatible displays), full dimming to black, helps you create and manage virtual displays (dummies) for your Mac, create Picture in Picture windows of your displays and gives you a host of other features to manage your display’s settings easily from the menu bar.
- Convert your internal and natively connected external displays to smoothly-scaled HiDPI displays on Apple Silicon – now even without mirroring a dummy (displays with notch, HDR, HDCP, high refresh rate fully supported)! (Pro)
- Reach the full brightness potential of your XDR or HDR display! (Pro)
- Change the display’s brightness, volume and colors via software and hardware (DDC) control via sliders and native or custom keyboard shortcuts!
- Create custom HiDPI resolutions for real displays manually and redefine certain system display parameters!
- Create any number of dummies (virtual screens) with varying aspect ratios.
- Use headless Macs (servers) with any resolution and HiDPI mode for remote access.
- Create Picture in Picture window for any real or dummy displays. (Pro)
- Redirect your display’s contents (real or dummy) to an other screen via streaming. (Pro)
- If you are using a big TV up close, use the bottom half of your TV as a wide screen display (off-center streaming). (Pro)
- Scale Sidecar resolutions. (Pro)
- Portrait SideCar support. (Pro)
- Better quality zooming (System Preferences»Accessibility»Zoom) or High Quality screenshots even on 1080p displays
- Easily change the resolution of your real and dummy displays via a slider (or submenu) from the menubar.
- Quickly accessible refresh rate and screen rotation menu.
- Simplify creating mirrored sets. (Pro)
- Easily move around displays relative to each other using the app menu.
- Quickly designate a display to be main display.
- Associate dummies with displays for auto connect/disconnect.
- Keyboard shortcuts for basic operations.
- Advanced keyboard shortcuts support. (Pro)
- Custom dummies (resolution, orientation, naming). (Pro)
- Create a dummy optimized for a real display. (Pro)
Version Pre-Release 2.0.1:
- Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- macOS 11.0 or later
Using VPN will prevent your ISP from tracking your activity especially when downloading torrents, so it is highly recommended to use VPN service to hide your identity & avoid DMCA notices!! GET VPN SUBSCRIPTION NOW
If you are using Adblocker!! Please support this website by adding us to your whitelist. Ads are what helps us bring you premium content! Or read this to know how you can support us. Thank you!
Size – 7.4MB