AutoTyper 1.7 – Shortcuts for common phrases
AutoTyper is great for people who type in the same text over and over again. Assign text to keyboard shortcuts. Next time you need that text, hit the keyboard shortcut and it will be copied (and optionally pasted) automatically.
- Anything you have to enter into web forms repeatedly
- Email signatures and common text blocks
- Your email address, your phone number, your address
- Common code snippets if you are a developer
- Create keyboard shortcuts that copy defined phrases
- Phrases can contain multiple lines and multiple paragraphs of text
- Phrases can be copied only, or copied and automatically pasted
- Access your shortcuts via the menu bar
- Merge tags: Dynamic phrases with fields
AutoTyper can paste the text automatically after you hit the shortcut. Simply enable AutoPaste in Settings to turn on this feature. If AutoPaste is turned off, the text will be copied to your clipboard when you hit the shortcut, but will not be pasted automatically.
- Shortcuts can now be reordered
- New %clipboard% merge tag inserts the contents of your clipboard
- Hot keys for shortcuts now show up in the status bar menu
- Updated AutoPaste instructions for new macOS versions
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- macOS 10.13 or later
Using VPN will prevent your ISP from tracking your activity especially when downloading torrents, so it is highly recommended to use VPN service to hide your identity & avoid DMCA notices!! GET VPN SUBSCRIPTION NOW
If you are using Adblocker!! Please support this website by adding us to your whitelist. Ads are what helps us bring you premium content! Or read this to know how you can support us. Thank you!
Size – 8.4MB