AirBeam Pro 1.5 – Monitor cameras on your iPhone or iPad
AirBeam Pro allows you to watch on your Mac what the cameras of your iPhones, iPods or iPads see.It receives high resolution video in realtime and with up to 30 frames per second from any number of iPhones, iPods or iPads with a camera on a WiFi network – even from multiple devices simultaneously.
AirBeam turns your Mac into a powerful remote monitoring system. Use your iDevices as babyphones, surveillance cameras, fly cams in your remote control toys…there are hundreds of useful and not so useful things you can do with it.
AirBeams features in detail:
- High Quality Realtime: Watch video in amazing quality with resolution up to 640×480 and up to 30 frames per second. Watch in realtime thanks to AirBeam’s low latency encoding and transmission technology.
- Zero Configuration: No need to manually configure device addresses. AirBeam automatically discovers all AirBeam cams on your network and you can instantly watch them.
- Video Recording: Seeing something on AirBeam you want to remember? Just press the record button and the video will be recorded on your device.
- Motion detection: Trigger recording based on detected motion in front of the cameras or get visual and acoustic alarms.
- Multi Camera: Watch as many camera devices as you want simultaneously.
- Fullscreen: We make use of latest MacOS Lion features. View the cameras in fullscreen and flick through them with your touchpad.
- Bugfixes and optimizations for OSX 10.9.2
- Mail notifications for detected motion and audio
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.6 or later
Using VPN will prevent your ISP from tracking your activity especially when downloading torrents, so it is highly recommended to use VPN service to hide your identity & avoid DMCA notices!! GET VPN SUBSCRIPTION NOW
If you are using Adblocker!! Please support this website by adding us to your whitelist. Ads are what helps us bring you premium content! Or read this to know how you can support us. Thank you!