Temperature Gauge v4.0 – Monitor your Mac’s temperature sensors and fan speeds
Temperature Gauge lets you monitor all the temperatures and fan speeds inside your Mac. With over 500 international five star ratings and world class support, it’s a great tool for every Mac user to have.
– Run in background mode with the info displayed in the menu bar.
– See the temperature values in either Celsius or Fahrenheit for every temperature sensor in your Mac.
– See the current, min and max values for every fan in your Mac.
– Choose what gets displayed in the menu bar.
– Works on all Macs.
We offer quick and easy support. If you have any issues, please email us and we will usually get back to you within one business day.
- Added support for MBP Retina sensors.
- Added support for more sensors including the new Logic Board area.
- Added ability to log temperatures and fan speeds in CSV (Comma Separated Values) for easy importing into Numbers or Excel.
- Misc improvements and bug fixes.
Mac OS X 10.6 or later