Teacher Studio 2.0.6 – Set of tools to help teachers with their daily tasks
Teacher Studio is a unified set of tools which are designed by a teacher to help other teachers with their daily tasks. With tools such as a grade book, attendance “sheets”, student management, seating assignments, schedules and more – Teacher Studio will simplify your tasks and keep you organized.
Here are some of the things Teacher Studio will do for you:
- Dashboard: lets you quickly view information that pertains to a certain class (such as due/will be due documents, student absences, lesson plan, class vitals).
- Schedule: Teacher Studio tightly integrates with iCal, meaning that all your classes are populated into iCal.
- Lesson Planning: plan your lesson for the day (or multiple days) and view it on the dashboard.
- Grade Book: Teacher Studio has a built-in “smart” grade book which will add or remove students on the fly to any homework, tests or quizzes you create.
- Attendance: Each class has it’s own attendance “sheet” for the day. All you have to do is select the class (or have Teacher Studio on auto-attendance mode) and click on a few checkboxes.
- Many more features.
- Enh – added a delete button to the student picture in the student module to reset/remove the existing picture.
- Fix – the desktop can crash when showing the class information if the selected date is not set correctly in globals module.
- Fix – when editing a student, a hard crash can occur if the pointer to the student id is out of bounds.
- Fix – the weekview calendar on the desktop is too aggressive when Auto Calendar is turned on, resulting in class information not showing up under certain conditions.
- Fix – when saving students who does not have a picture, the small icon in the student list has a thick outer outline.
- Fix – when using just name plates in the seating module, long student names are displayed incorrectly (goes beyond name plate).
- Fix – student names in lists are often out of order.
Intel, OS X 10.7.4 or later