StuffIt Deluxe 15.0.4 – File compression tool
StuffIt Deluxe packages your files and sends them where you want them as easily as drag-and-drop. Need security? Destinations uses strong AES 256-bit encryption. Destinations combines DropStuff and StuffIt Expander into one powerful tool. It’s an expansion tool that supports nearly any file type you download from the Internet or receive as an attachment. Destinations can create Apple Disk Images (.dmg), Zip (.zip), StuffIt X (.sitx), compressed Tar archives (.tbz2) and can upload and share files through our SendStuffNow file hosting service, your MobileMe iDisk, or FTP server. Compress files to CD/DVD or send compressed attachments. Tailor your Destination’s tiles: Choose a destination, a compression format with or without encryption, and notification option. Then drag and drop a file onto a tile and it’s off. Just set it once. Destinations is the newest member of the StuffIt Family for Mac, which includes free StuffIt Expander 2011, StuffIt 2011 and StuffIt Deluxe 2011.
StuffIt Deluxe enables you to work with a wide variety of compressed and encoded file formats. StuffIt can expand over 30 formats including RAR, 7zip, split and segmented archives. With StuffIt Deluxe, you can also browse archives, preview images and selectively extract just the files you want. StuffIt can even browse encoded archives and compressed tar files. You can extract individual files from tarballs in one step, no need to decompress it first.
Are you getting “Operation Not Permitted” errors when you try to open a Zip archive? Use StuffIt instead. StuffIt can open those password protected Zip archives. Need to send files securely? StuffIt can create encrypted Zip archives, too.
Do you want to send a Zip archive to a Windows user? Use StuffIt to Zip archives that don’t include extraneous Mac data.
With the StuffIt Quick Look plugin, you can preview the contents of an archive right in the Finder. Preview compressed attachments right in Apple Mail without saving and expanding them first. You can even preview archives backed up with TimeMachine. No need to launch anything just to see what’s inside.
With the StuffIt plugins for iPhoto and Aperture, you can take advantage of StuffIt’s patented JPEG compression: Archive your photos and burn them to CD/DVD or compress and upload them easily right from within iPhoto and Aperture. Compress your JPEGs up to 30% with no loss in image quality.
- Create disk images in one step with MagicMenu or the StuffIt Contextual Menu.
- Use Destinations to create multiple Preference settings and save them as Tiles to meet your needs: Make encrypted Zip and upload to FTP server. Make StuffIt X archive and burn to DVD. The customization possibilities are nearly endless.
- Schedule backups with StuffIt Scheduler. Automatically backup archives to CD/DVD, or upload them to FTP, or your MobileMe iDisk
- Automate StuffIt with Automator Actions, AppleScript, and command line tools
- With the StuffIt Plugin for Google’s MacFUSE, you can mount archives in the Finder and browse the contents as virtual disks.
- Create Mini-Installers with SEA Maker. With the Remote Payload feature, you can create small mini-installers that download their parts from an FTP or MobileMe iDisk.
- Innovative technologies such as our patented data recompression and duplicate detection.
StuffIt 2011’s engine enhancements improve performance and create smaller archives. StuffIt can now recompress WAV files.
Intel, Mac OS X 10.6.8 or later
Using VPN will prevent your ISP from tracking your activity especially when downloading torrents, so it is highly recommended to use VPN service to hide your identity & avoid DMCA notices!! GET VPN SUBSCRIPTION NOW
If you are using Adblocker!! Please support this website by adding us to your whitelist. Ads are what helps us bring you premium content! Or read this to know how you can support us. Thank you!