Processes v1.0.1 – Monitor and manage running system processes
Processes is an application that gives you the ability to:
– Zap Stalled Processes and Apps – If a process is stuck, Processes can kill it or restart it with pinpoint accuracy.
– Pause Apps and Processes -Is a process bogging-down your system? Pause it and resume it later.
– Monitor System Usage Per Process – Monitor each process’ system usage, plus see its network connections and files.
Processes is a power-tool to help you monitor and take control of the processes running on your Mac. It provides both a wide overview of the activity on your system, while also allowing you to drill-down to the inner workings of each individual process.
- Pause and resume apps and processes.
- Zap unresponsive processes.
- View which files each process is accessing, and find them in the finder.
- View network connections for each process, to see what they’re accessing.
- Get user-friendly readouts of CPU and Memory usage per process.
- Filter and sort processes by keyword, user, CPU usage, Memory Usage, and more.
- Provides short descriptions of select processes.
- Retina-ready graphics.
- Only apps can now be restarted
- Selection doesn’t change when sorting
- ‘Check for Updates’ fix
Intel, Mac OS X 10.6 or later