Autodesk Smoke 2013 SP2 – Professional video editing and effects software
Autodesk Smoke 2013 Mac video editing software combines the nonlinear creative workflow of a video editor with 3D visual effects and post-production tools in a single application. Manage entire projects from first cut to final delivery with the powerful and connected set of video editing and effects tools in Smoke.
The Video Editing Tools You Know, the Effects You Crave
- Familiar track-based video editing environment combined with essential tools for color correction, motion graphics, and visual effects
- New timeline workflow designed for video editors
- Conform timelines from Apple® Final Cut Pro® and Avid® Media Composer® video editing software
ConnectFX: Node-Based Compositing Without Leaving Your Timeline
- Move quickly from your timeline to a full node-based compositing workflow. Tell your story and work fast with essential video editing and effects tools where you need them.
- Easily experiment and make changes to complex effects. Results are automatically fed back into your edit.
- Eliminate the need for plug-ins, workarounds, or managing metadata from multiple applications.
Powerful 3D Visual Effects
- Go beyond 2D layer-based compositing with the Action compositing environment.
- Use true 3D visual effects tools for 3D text, titles, animated motion graphics, 3D logos, and total control over lighting.
- Create stereoscopic 3D (S3D) effects with tools for conforming, editing, and compositing.
- Apple® Mac OS® X version 10.6.6, 10.6.7, 10.7.2 or later, or 10.8.x
- 64-bit Intel® multicore processor
- 4GB of RAM (8GB or more recommended)
- 3 GB free disk space for download and installation
- Minimum 1,440 x 900 display (1,920 x 1,200 or higher recommended)
- U.S. keyboard (Required to properly map hotkeys)
>>>>> Click Here <<<<<