Apptivate v2.0.2 – Assign system wide shortcuts to applications and more
Simply launch Apptivate, select an application or any other file, choose a key combination, and there you have it! Instant access any time.You can also take a quick peek at any application by pressing and holding the hotkey. When the hotkey is released, the application is hidden.
- “Re-launching” Apptivate while it’s running opens the main window (or the preferences window if the menubar icon is hidden).
- Added a preference to allow overwriting system shortcuts. This should fix the problem some people have been having with F14 and F15.
- It’s no longer necessary to hover an item to see the hotkeys while holding the Option key.
- Pressing Enter when in the hotkeys view of an item brings you back to the list.
- Items are saved more often.
- It’s now possible to order the items by name.
- Fixed a bug that would cause keys not to work. This might fix the problem with the i-key not working; if it doesn’t, please contact us.