- Visiting the https://nmac.to or https://appdn.net websites,
- Visiting any other linked pages offered by us.
Purpose of this privacy notice
This privacy notice informs you as to how we collect, process and look after your personal data in the course of interacting with us, whether by visiting this website, signing up for an account or otherwise, and tells you about your privacy rights and how the law protects you.
This website is not intended for children and we do not knowingly collect data relating to children.
This website may include links to third-party websites, plug-ins and applications. Clicking on those links or enabling those connections may allow third parties to collect or share data about you. We do not control these third-party websites and are not responsible for their privacy statements. When you leave our website, we encourage you to read the privacy notice of every website you visit.
The data we collect about you
Personal data, or personal information, means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified. It does not include data where the identity has been removed (anonymous or anonymized data).
We may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of personal data about you which we have grouped together follows:
- Contact Data: email address, name, address
- User Account Data: your username and password
- Technical Data: includes internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access this website.
- Usage Data: includes information about your use of our website, products including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clicked, through and from our website (including date and time); elements you viewed or words you searched for; page response times; length of visits; interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs)
- Communications Data: includes emails and notes of conversations, if you choose contact us and provide information for us to reply
How is your personal data collected?
We use different methods to collect data from and about you including through:
- Direct interactions: you may give us contact information when submitting information through the website or by corresponding with us email or otherwise. This includes personal data you provide when you on our website or give us feedback.
- Automated technologies or interactions: As you interact with our website, we may automatically collect Technical Data about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns. We collect this personal data by using cookies, and other similar technologies.
Your data is never used for marketing purposes or transferred to a third party. Your data is never sold to a third parties.
Information collected automatically used for the following purposes:
- Finding out how many people visit our website and how frequently;
- Collecting some other statistical information.
Collecting Information from Children
NMac website are not directed to children. We may not knowingly collect any personally identifiable information from children under 16 years of age.
If you are under 16 years of age, then please do not use or access our domains or sub domains at any time or in any manner. We reserves the right to delete this information if it learns that Personally Identifiable Information about or from children under the age of 16 has been collected on the services without parental consent. If you are a parent or guardian and discover that your child under the age of 16 has interact with our site or give any personal information, then you may contact our Support at [email protected] and request to delete that child’s personal information.
Information collected on NMac via third parties:
- Email address;
- Physical Address;
- IP address;
- Email address;
- IP address;
We will not retain your information under any circumstances since we don’t want or need that informations except for spamming prevention or response for inquires.
We will not share any data with any company, consultants or even contractors under any circumstances.
Through the use of “cookies” and other technologies, we may collect data in order to, among other things, make it easier to navigate our Site and to optimize the user experience across multiple devices.
This data may include, but is not limited to the following:
- The website that referred you to us;
- The web pages you viewed on our site;
- The advertisements you viewed and clicked on at our site;
Additionally, we use third party cookies for analytical purposes. These cookies are:
- Google Analytics;
- Google AdSense;
Security of your information is critical to us, and we do our best to secure your information. However, remember that the Internet is not a secure environment, so we encourage you to be vigilant about protecting the confidentiality of your information.
We have implemented a number of security features within the site that are intended to help prevent the unauthorized release of or access to the user information we collect online.
As we described above, we collect different kinds of information. Specifically, it is Personally Identifiable Information and non-Personally Identifiable Information. Each kind of information has its own appropriate level of protection. For example, there is no need to protect non-Personal Information with the highest level of security.
Changes To This Policy
6 people like this