Turbodo 1.1 – Defined by your own keyboard shortcuts
Turbodo helps you to open any documents, folders or apps using keyboard shortcuts, defined by your own. Turbodo seats in your status bar what allows you to add new keyboard shortcuts and edit already existing ones quickly.
You can open unlimited number of apps with one click using Turbodo. For example you can open all your graphical apps by one keyboard shortcut or bind handy keystroke that would open five or ten Pages documents simultaneously.
– Bind ANY globally recognized keyboard keys combinations with one or multiple apps
– Invoke your shortcut via Turbodo status bar menu if you want to do this by your mouse
– Edit your shortcuts instantly with quickly accessible status bar menu
– Re-assign existing keyboard shortcuts easily
– Drag-and-drop to rearrange your shortcuts to keep Turbodo menu well-organized
- Apple Script ans shell commands execution
- Improved error handling
- MacBook Retina Support
- Redesigned App Icon
- Bugfixes and other small improvements
OS X 10.8 or later, 64-bit processor
Using VPN will prevent your ISP from tracking your activity especially when downloading torrents, so it is highly recommended to use VPN service to hide your identity & avoid DMCA notices!! GET VPN SUBSCRIPTION NOW
If you are using Adblocker!! Please support this website by adding us to your whitelist. Ads are what helps us bring you premium content! Or read this to know how you can support us. Thank you!