TurboCollage 7.2.8 – Create stunning picture collages
TurboCollage lets you create stunning picture collages on your Mac. Setup a collage with a prominent center picture, arrange pictures in a regular grid, or create a random picture pile. Tie fond memories together into gorgeous picture mosaics. With an intuitive interface, TurboCollage gives you complete control over your collage design.
Simply start by dragging a few pictures into TurboCollage. Choose a collage style from five exciting variants. Select from a range of default picture sizes and aspect ratios or create your own custom size for your collage. Select Landscape or Portrait orientation and use a color or a custom picture as collage background. You can even use a transparent background for your collage. Add shadows to pictures to give your collage a real paper collage feel. Exchange pictures by dragging one picture on another. Add text to your collage. Shuffle the collage to get another exciting layout. TurboCollage even lets you pan and zoom individual pictures within their frames so that they are positioned just as you wish.
- Picture Pile
- Picture Grid
- Center Frame
- Zig Mosaic
- Add text to collage
- Create collage in any custom size
- Wide range of default sizes and aspect ratios
- Customize picture shadows
- Drag a picture on another picture to exchange them
- Shuffle collage to get a completely new layout
- Pan and zoom pictures within their frames
- Drag, scale, or rotate pile pictures
- Change pile order to bring more prominent pictures on top
- Customize picture borders
- Select background picture or color
- Use transparent background
- Customize number of rows and columns in grid
- Create Landscape or Portrait collages
- Customize text color, opacity, shadows, and alignment
- Resize, rotate, or move text
- Use Instant Camera or Postage Stamp border styles in Pile collage
- Create symmetric Center Frame collages
- Upload collage directly to Facebook
- Save collage design to edit later
- Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.9 or later
Using VPN will prevent your ISP from tracking your activity especially when downloading torrents, so it is highly recommended to use VPN service to hide your identity & avoid DMCA notices!! GET VPN SUBSCRIPTION NOW
If you are using Adblocker!! Please support this website by adding us to your whitelist. Ads are what helps us bring you premium content! Or read this to know how you can support us. Thank you!
Size – 24.6MB