Tublme 1.0.2 – Beautiful Tumblr desktop client
Tublme is a beautiful and powerful, yet easy-to-use, Tumblr desktop client. It makes browsing Tumblr a whole new experience with its minimalistic approach.
- Lists – As in Twitter, a list is a selected group of users. Just add people (you don’t even need to be following them) to a new or existing list and you’ll be able to check the list timeline whenever you want.
- Saved searches – Apart from keeping a history of your recent searches, Tublme me lets you save the ones you want.
- Keyboard shortcuts – So you prefer using the keyboard? No problem: browse the Dashboard, make a search or like a post using simple keyboard shortcuts.
- Multiple accounts – You can add as many Tumblr accounts as you want and change from one to another instantly.
- Simultaneous uploads – Are you uploading a very heavy post and, meanwhile, you have finished writing a new one? No need to wait. Publish it and Tublme will take care of it all.
- Work offline – Did your Internet connection failed? Was there an error while uploading? Did you have to cancel your upload? Tublme saves your post automatically for you to try again later.
- Notification center – When publishing a post, when you have new followers, etc. And if you prefer using Growl, no problem, Tublme is compatible.
- Retina ready – Tublme is optimized for the new MacBook Pro Retina Display.
- Beautiful interface
- Icon in the dock, in the menubar, or both
- Markdown, HTML, and RTE support
- QuickLook support when viewing posts (Space bar key)
- Lots of kitties…
- Added some missing notes types.
- Added a preference to disable notifications completely.
- Added a blog menu option to disable notifications per blog.
- The app now uses custom scrollbars to improve usability for users without a mouse wheel.
- Fixed a crash when right-clicking a post in some environments.
- Fixed lists limit of 10 blogs per list, you can now add 20.
- Lists now won’t reload when adding blogs.
- Fixed and improved Markdown editor. Now it works correctly when posting and editing posts.
- Fixed schemeless links in HTML editor. (i.e. it fixes YouTube links).
- The Dashboard and your blogs are refreshed when posting and, if you edit a post, it refreshes in place without reloading the whole blog.
- Reblog checkboxes now remember their last status.
- New menubar icon.
- Improved video playback performance in 10.9.
- Fixed posts having an erroneous height in some very rare cases.
- Fixed some white noise in the window’s top corners. Now they are pixel-perfect 🙂
- Fixed dashboard infinite loading when reaching 250 posts. Now it stops loading (please note that this is a limitation of Tumblr’s API).
- Some usability improvements.
- Fixed some localization mistakes.
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.8 or later
Using VPN will prevent your ISP from tracking your activity especially when downloading torrents, so it is highly recommended to use VPN service to hide your identity & avoid DMCA notices!! GET VPN SUBSCRIPTION NOW
If you are using Adblocker!! Please support this website by adding us to your whitelist. Ads are what helps us bring you premium content! Or read this to know how you can support us. Thank you!