Tooth Fairy 2.8.3 – Single click away from your favorite bluetooth device
Tooth Fairy helps you to switch connection of a selected bluetooth device, for example, AirPods, directly from menu bar or even global hotkey. You can do it with the system bluetooth menu bar but Tooth Fairy can save you a few clicks.
- Made various improvements to the workaround for the macOS issue that could prevent the sound output from being set when connecting a device. The workaround is successful more often, avoids unnecessary disconnections when the sound output spontaneously fixes itself, and it better handles devices that have been put away or manually disconnected.
- The menu bar icon now shows when ToothFairy is fixing the sound output. An arrow in a solid circle indicates that the device is currently connected but in the process of disconnecting. An arrow with no circle indicates that the device is waiting to reconnect.
- ToothFairy no longer reports that the sound output is not set when the device isn’t connected, anyway.
- Fixed a problem where the progress spinner could stay visible forever, even after the device disconnected.
- Fixed a problem where ToothFairy could show a Bluetooth connection failure error message for connections that the user did not initiate.
macOS 10.13 or later, 64-bit processor
Using VPN will prevent your ISP from tracking your activity especially when downloading torrents, so it is highly recommended to use VPN service to hide your identity & avoid DMCA notices!! GET VPN SUBSCRIPTION NOW
If you are using Adblocker!! Please support this website by adding us to your whitelist. Ads are what helps us bring you premium content! Or read this to know how you can support us. Thank you!
Size – 10.1MB