Swish 1.4 – The missing gesture layer for macOS
Control windows and applications right from your trackpad with intuitive two-finger swipe, pinch, tap and hold gestures.
More than just a window manager.
- Swish features 28 easy-to-use titlebar, dock and menubar gestures that will supercharge your workflow and make you a trackpad power user.
- Every detail is carefully designed to make it feel truly native to macOS.
Control windows & apps.
- Swish’s gestures are fast and convenient.
- No need to aim for tiny buttons.
- No need to reach for the keyboard.
- Swiping is the new dragging.
- No more opening Mission Control on accident.
- Use the familiar 2×2 grid or unlock the 2×3 grid with a modifier key.
- Your desktop never looked so clean. Swish is the only window manager to truly honor the macOS look.
- The grid even reacts to dark mode as well as your dock setup.
Manage screens & spaces.
- Swish automatically detects your multi-monitor setup, so just flick to move windows between screens.
- Working with spaces also gets a major productivity boost.
- Watching lots of videos? Send your player to the big screen with a single gesture.
Stay in control.
- The settings window explains everything in detail. Gestures can be toggled on or off.
- There’s also a quick tutorial to get you started.
- Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- macOS 10.13 or later
Size – 7.3MB