Surgeon Simulator Anniversary Edition 1.0.107 – Life-saving surgical on passive patients
Surgeon Simulator is a darkly humorous over-the-top operation sim game where players become Nigel Burke, a would be surgeon taking life into his own shaky hands, performing life-saving surgical manoeuvres on passive patients.
The original prototype – developed in just 48 hours at the 2013 Global Game Jam in January – challenged players to complete a heart transplant, armed only with an arsenal of clumsy and inappropriate tools and a hand that was diabolically to control, using a combination of keyboard and mouse actions.
- New full game based on the internet sensation 48hr prototype
- Brand new features including the fiendishly difficult ambulance mode
- More operations including double kidney transplant and brain transplant
- Tonnes of Easter eggs to discover
- New visuals and a pumping new soundtrack
- ‘Inside Donald Trump’ – Donald is the patient, you are the surgeon!- Eye and teeth operations.
- Updated graphics – slicker, smoother, shinier.
- Additional environments – you’ll get to try surgery while racing down a hospital corridor.
- TF2 Mode – be the Medic and operate on the Heavy.
- Alien autopsy level – Surgery in space!
- Stat tracking for your last 9 surgeries. Tune your skills. Malpractice makes perfect, remember?
- 51 achievements – (including 9 new achievements from ‘Inside Donald Trump’).
- That amazing soundtrack pumping soundtrack.
OS X 10.6.6 or later
Size – 1.05GB